arcus n : an arc-shaped whitish deposit sometimes seen in the cornea [syn: arcus senilis]
- ar' cus
Arcus may mean:
- Arcus AS, a Norwegian producer of liquor
- Arcus cloud, a low, horizontal cloud formation
- Arcus Foundation, a foundation that envisions and contributes to a pluralistic world that celebrates diversity and dignity, invests in social justice, and promotes tolerance and compassion
- Arcus (video game) and its sequel Arcus II: Silent Symphony, computer games
- Arcus (Titan) (pl. arcūs), any arc-shaped feature found on Saturn's moon Titan (planetary geology)
- Arcus senilis, a faint whitish ring around the iris in elderly people; discolouration of the iris with age
- Arcus functions are the Inverse trigonometric functions.
- Arcus is a development of chic apartments in Manchester, UK created by SPACE developments.
arcus in German: Arcus